Our mission at Two Bit Circus Foundation has always focused on enriching and preserving the communities we serve. Your health and well-being is our highest priority, and it is our commitment to continue serving you all while taking every possible measure to ensure your safety.
In response to the pandemic, we’ve implemented heightened sanitation measures conforming to the recommendations set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Below are some of the preventative measure we are taking:
• We have limited the intake of donations, storing all items in our warehouse without air conditioning for 7 days or longer. According to CDC reports, the virus has not been shown to survive on surfaces longer than this time and warmer temperatures further reduce the time the virus can survive.
• We have increased the frequency of routine cleaning practices using disinfectants which are EPA-approved against COVID-19.
• We are reinforcing employee health and safety guidelines, emphasizing proper hand-washing and limiting contact with frequently touched surfaces.
• We are prohibiting personal contact within our office/warehouse, and strongly encouraging social distancing during off hours.
• We require any team member who is sick to stay home, without penalty, until their health improves and all symptoms subside for at least 24 hours (per OSHA recommendations).
Our team members have been educated on the prevention and spread of the virus and are monitoring advice from the CDC, World Health Organization (WHO), and local health authorities. We continue to follow all government-recommended guidelines specific to on-site operations, cleaning standards, and distribution. While we establish new ways to deliver the products and services that you know and love, it goes without saying that your health and safety will always come first.